[BITList] inverclyde

CT's x50type at cox.net
Sat Jan 9 04:38:23 GMT 2010

hugh

I just emailed them to ask who was the genius who thought that changing the name from inverclyde fm to inverclyde radio would make it clear that It was not a radio station!

[s***t stirrer, I know]

ct

InverclydeNOW Contact Confirmation

      Thank You for Contacting Us
      Colin t,

      Thank you for contacting us. We will deal with you enquiry promptly. A copy of your enquiry is included below for your reference.

      Our Contact Details
      Address: InverclydeNOW, PO Box 19530, Gourock, PA19 1ZA
      Telephone: +44 (0)1475 631 100
      Fax: +44 (0)1475 631 100
      Email: editor at inverclydenow.com
      Web: http://www.InverclydeNOW.com

InverclydeNOW Enquiry

      General Information
      Name. Colin t
      Email. x50type at cox.net
      Telephone. 504 433 4127

      Enquiry. "The name has been changed to avoid potential listeners thinking they can tune in on radios."so why call it inverclyde radio? clearly more people will consider it a radio station if the word RADIO is in the name. so, who was the genius who thought of the new name? enquireing minds want to know!

      Email Reference Details
      From. Colin t
      Email. x50type at cox.net
      Date. 09 January 2010