[BITList] oz - great

FS franka at iinet.net.au
Wed Jan 6 04:38:27 GMT 2010

its a bit on the warm side just now but the A/C fixes that other than
that like you say its not a bad place to live my wife is from melbourne
so I get a bit flack about it being the back end of no ware, Lee on
Solent should have put you in the fleet air arm no?

ct
Its a bit on the warm side right now but the A/C fixes that, but like
you say its not a bad place to live, my wife is from Melbourne though
and she gives me a bit of flack about it being the back end of nowhere,
Lee on Solent shouldn't you have been in the fleet air arm?
frank