[BITList] dara mystery

FS franka at iinet.net.au
Wed Jan 6 00:35:33 GMT 2010

CT
Portsmouth was my home town Ayers is the family name maybe because I
was  an Elec masquerading as an eng is why you cant place me, think the
skinny jeo was the academically clever one he was just hiding out from
national service as were a lot of others at that time, I know when it
stopped (NS) there was a dearth of juniors, ramsey was doing the 4~8
when I joined
frank