[BITList] dara mystery

CT's x50type at cox.net
Tue Jan 5 23:13:12 GMT 2010

yo frank

regret don't recall any jeo on dara named frank - what was your home town and family name?
the oz guy you are talking about was bob SPOONER - he is not the oz ceo I'm talking about.
the academically clever jeo has be puzzled! what did he look like?
there was pete durham [not him]. a lad from northern ireland [not him]. there was a tall, skinny jeo from london - unforgettable because he was very loth to wash/shower.
as far as I know the 2eo never did a watch.

ct