[BITList] A root-and-branch inquiry: Inside the deep-digging, money-spinning, web-crawling world of family trees - This Britain, UK - The Independent

John Feltham wulguru.wantok at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 01:38:01 GMT 2010

G'day Hugh,

On 21/02/2010, at 11:45 PM, HUGH wrote:

 > I've been there since 1975 and bought a good many tee shirts.

Yes, its a terminal disease!

I can't remember when I started getting interested but my wife and I
spent two days in the Wiltshire Archives back in 1978 transcribing
what we could could from the original BM&D.

I am now in touch with two second cousins both of whom are firm
activists.

I have most of my stuff in some confusion on two computers - one
Windoze - the other on my iMac.

I have found a certain Lieutenant Jocelyn FELTHAM who was involved in
the first skirmish of the American Revolution, (or if you're in the
USA, the War of Independence). You can look him up on the I'net. But
so far I have not mad a direct connection.