[BITList] extremism

CT's x50type at cox.net
Sun Feb 7 22:09:44 GMT 2010

I get the same hysterical ravings against obama as you did, hugh - from your chicago correspondent.
although I have never seen the clocks/liars one. many are of a really crude nature and many are simply racial.
and as I mentioned before, outright lying seems now to be the norm because palin and the likes have discovered it is impossible to bring together the parties concerned and show evidence/proof that the ravings are not correct. however, lobbyist pay politicians huge amounts of money to say as directed. political prostitution.

as far as palin is concerned, I have been unsuccessful in my effort to find an english word [one], that accurately describes to me her manic rantings, extremism, outright lies, conspiracy theories, ignorance, leering and winking and general down-on-the-farm, yee-haw brand of speechifying and politics.

she gives me the same feeling I get when I watch ricky gervais [the office] on telly. I watch him opened mouthed for 4 minutes then want to throttle him dead, dead, dead.

there is actually a female congress person - michele backmann, [not bad looking] with similar ravings. it was she who said we would have death panels for old people if we got universal health care. she equates a provision in the bill which would pay for a discussion by older people and family members with a family doctor about final wishes with government death panels!. far fetched I know, but this is the way loonies think! [and it scares the hell out of plenty of people - this being the idea.]

now, well educated people, what is the one word to describe sarah palin's brand of home-grown politics?

ct

PS    I would love to see winston churchill and sarah palin have a political debate! [I am presuming there would be only a small language barrier.]