[BITList] joke!

CT's x50type at cox.net
Sun Feb 7 15:37:53 GMT 2010

it's a joke - right?

ct

Palin 'Would Be Willing' to Take On Obama in 2012
By Judson Berger

 - FOXNews.com

Sarah Palin has President Obama in her sights, telling FoxNews.com she "would be willing" to challenge him in the 2012 presidential race.

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin at the National Tea Party Convention ("Fox News Sunday").

Sarah Palin has President Obama in her sights, telling FoxNews.com she "would be willing" to challenge him in the 2012 presidential race.

The former Alaska governor, in an interview Saturday on the sidelines of the National Tea Party Convention in Nashville, said Obama's "lack of experience" has held him back his first year in office and that she would put her credentials up against his any day.

"I would be willing to if I believe that it's right for the country," Palin said when asked if she would run for president in 2012.