[BITList] more Anti-Gun Senator Shoots Intruder

David bison at iinet.net.au
Wed Feb 3 15:11:30 GMT 2010

Let's be quite clear, I am unequivocally anti-gun. John Howard, as Australian PM brought in anti-gun laws following the Port Arthur massacre and I fully support that legislation EXCEPT that he didn't go far enough.

The reason I sent it on was to show;

1. The insincerity of politicians (of all persuasions and in all countries)

2. the moronic (to quote yourself and Hugh) attitude of, and how to twist an argument by the gun lobby.

3. Because it came my way and I looked forward to a response. Responses keep this forum going and I enjoy the responses from yourself and Hugh, and others of course. Stirring the pot a little?

Dave

By the way, I checked it on Snopes, I thought it mat have been a bit of propaganda.