[BITList] Cat D11R

franka franka at iinet.net.au
Tue Dec 28 00:25:10 GMT 2010

Colin
remember when we were signing on the Nuddea in Hull the third mate when
asked what he was signing on as said 3rd officer, the shipping master
sent him to the back of the queue along with any one else who tried to
sign on as an officer other than the radio officer who it turned out was
the only one who was entitled to be signed on as an officer the shipping
master then pointed out to the assemble what the official signing on
name was for each rank, as it was my fist time signing on I suppose it
was good ammunition for future use
frank