[BITList] water of life

s14engine s14engine at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 15 22:57:28 GMT 2010

frank
what a bloody disgusting revelation – vat 69 shipped in bulk then broken down with local water -ugh!
I am surprised william sanderson went along with the idea – they may have thought aussies were like yanks – had taste for shit [i.e. wouldn’t notice].
ok, glenfiddich is on the approved list’
thanks and enjoy
colin t