[BITList] water of life

franka franka at iinet.net.au
Wed Dec 15 22:42:48 GMT 2010

Colin
Oh well if you insist, at sea I drank Vat 69 but when I came to
Australia all the whisky tasted funny and even after the barman opened a
fresh bottle in front of me to prove it hadn't been played with it still
tasted  strange, then I found out that it was brought out in bulk over
proof and then broken down with local water and bottled. Nowadays I
drink Glen Glenfiddich as for years I picked up a couple of litres each
time I came though the duty free so ended up with a cupboard full to
help me though retirement
frank