[BITList] Offshore Safety Report

FS franka at iinet.net.au
Fri Dec 10 07:21:04 GMT 2010

Hugh,
I was lucky with most of the people I worked with as we all looked out
for each other. It was only in Australia that I had accidents mainly
because the experienced personnel were spread too thin, and as a
consequence more things were going wrong and one was working way to many
hours to get things up and running again plus overseas one has extra
personnel to help out when things went pear shaped the Japanese were
very good as the older one became the more help they thought you should
have, became embarrassing after one had all the systems running like
clockwork, as to how to keep ones assistants occupied to keep them out
of trouble
frank