[BITList] awkward bastards

CT's x50type at cox.net
Thu Apr 22 14:46:11 BST 2010

robbo

I too had jack hacker in drydock in japan. he was always pushing and trying harder - reason unknown, although he was not unpleasant but certainly a dickhead.  just kept to himself - seemed all business.
all business in japan - give me a break...............................
I believe he was based in hong kong then, so he might have had more interests there - where are you now hacker?
did you get the golden boy award?
what ship was that, robbo?
ct
is it possible to have an extra ball?