[BITList] joyless

CT's x50type at cox.net
Mon Apr 19 16:54:13 BST 2010

yo frank
going from gosport to hull during ww2 - to get out of the bombing? hull was
badly bombed so gosport must have been levelled!
agree, hull always seemed to look grubby to me with no particular center. I
joined a couple of ships in hull - docks seemed to go on for ever?
middlesborough was similar - joyless places.