[BITList] Where's my Sunday Paper

John Feltham wulguru.wantok at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 02:13:56 BST 2009

WHERE’S MY SUNDAY PAPER?

This is dedicated to all who are seniors, to all of you who know
seniors, and to all of you who will become seniors. It pays to be able
to laugh about it when you are!

"WHERE is my SUNDAY paper?!" The irate customer calling the newspaper
office, loudly demanded to know where her Sunday edition was.

"Madam", said the newspaper employee, "today is Saturday. The Sunday
paper is not delivered until tomorrow, on SUNDAY".

There was quite a long pause on the other end of the phone, followed
by a ray of recognition as she was heard to mutter, "Well, I'll be, so
that's why no one was at church today."

ooroo

Bad typists of the word, untie.