[BITList] Smart!

John Feltham wulguru.wantok at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 14:41:42 BST 2009

An American Lawyer and a Australian are sitting next to each other on
a long flight.

The American Lawyer is thinking that Australians are so dumb that he
could get over on them easy.

So the American Lawyer asks if the Australian would like to play a fun
game.

The Australian is tired and just wants to take a nap, so he politely
declines and tries to catch a few winks.

The American Lawyer persists, and says that the game is a lot of fun.

"I ask you a question, and if you don't know the answer, you pay me
only $5; you ask me one, and if I don't know the answer, I will pay
you $500" he says.

This catches the Australian's attention and to keep the American
Lawyer quiet, he agrees to play the game.

The American Lawyer asks the first question. 'What's the distance from
the Earth to the Moon?'

The Australian reaches in his pocket pulls out a five-dollar bill and
hands it to the American Lawyer without saying a word.

Now, it's the Australian's turn.

He asks the American Lawyer, 'What goes up a hill with three legs, and
comes down with four?'

The American Lawyer uses his laptop and searches all references he
could find on the Net.

He sends e-mails to all the smart friends he knows, all to no avail.

After an hour of searching he finally gives up.

He wakes up the Australian and hands him $500.

The Australian pockets the $500 and goes right back to sleep.

The American Lawyer is going nuts not knowing the answer.

He wakes up the Australian and asks, 'Well, so what goes up a hill
with three legs and comes down with four?'

The Australian reaches in his pocket, hands the American Lawyer $5 and
goes back to sleep.

Click Here View photos of singles in your area

Let us find your next place for you! Need a place to rent, buy or share?

New! Receive and respond to mail from other email accounts from within
Hotmail Find out how.

ooroo

Bad typists of the word, untie.