[BITList] Australia !

John Feltham wulguru.wantok at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 01:39:04 BST 2009

G'day Mike,

On 12/10/2009, at 3:49 AM, Michael Feltham wrote:

 > In another article talking about a restaurant in Cairns - that
patrons
 > should arrive early to watch the sunset over the sparkling Coral
Sea !

 > Cairns is on the East coast and even in Oz the Sun sets in the West !

It is possible to see the sun go down over the sea, from a couple of
places in Cairns. But not many.

The local Townsville Bulletin once posted a photo showing the sunset
across the sea at Townsville. I wrote a Letter to The Editor telling
them the difference between sunset and dawn, but got no reply or cigar.

ooroo

Bad typists of the word, untie.