[BITList] Irish Vasectomy

John Feltham wulguru.wantok at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 12:15:12 GMT 2009

After  having their 11th child, an Irish couple decided that that was enough, as they couldn't afford a larger bed.

So the husband  went to his doctor and told him that he and his wife didn't want to  have any more children..

The doctor  told him there was a procedure called a vasectomy that would fix the  problem but it was expensive.

A less costly alternative was to go  home, get a large firecracker, light it, put it in a beer can, then  hold the can up to his ear and count to 10.

The husband  said to the doctor, "B'Jayzus, I may not be the smartest guy in the  world, but I don't see how putting a

firework in a beer can next to  my ear is going to help me with my problem."

 "Trust me, it  will do the job", said the doctor.

So the man  went home, lit a cracker and put it in a beer can. He held the can  up to his ear and began to count:

"1, 2, 3, 4,  5," at which point he paused, and placed the beer can between his  legs so he could continue counting on his other hand.

This  procedure also works in New Zealand and Tasmania .

ooroo

Bad typists of the word, untie.