[BITList] Fwd: 11/18/2009

John Feltham wulguru.wantok at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 03:02:51 GMT 2009

A recent bride called her mother one evening in tears.

"Oh, Mom, I tried to make Grandma's meat loaf for dinner tonight, and it's just

awful!  I followed the recipe exactly, and I know I have the recipe right

because it's the one you gave me. But it just didn't come out right, and I'm so

upset. I wanted this to be so special for George because he loves meat loaf.

What could have gone wrong?"

Her mother replied soothingly, "Well, dear, let's go through the recipe. You

read it out loud and tell me exactly what you did at each step, and together

we'll figure it out."

"Okay," the bride sniffled. "Well, it starts out, 'Take fifty cents worth of

ground beef'..."

ooroo

Bad typists of the word, untie.