[BITList] apathy

CT's x50type at cox.net
Wed Nov 18 17:43:21 GMT 2009

hugh

I was going to reply - but the thought of what can be done about politicians
who plunder, pillage and rob like pirates, brigands and rovers while
completely ignoring the electorate does my head in.
surely their avarice, cunning, lying, lack of moral values and leadership
are the main reasons [but not the only reasons] for voter apathy.

signed - disillusioned of Gretna