[BITList] Winner of the "Not My Job" Award on Flickr - PhotoSharing!

John Feltham wulguru.wantok at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 00:04:28 GMT 2009

G'day Hugh,

On 15/11/2009, at 7:23 AM, HUGH wrote:

> The Danes, extremely efficient, had separate departments, whereas
> we were used to doing it all in the one department, jacks of all
> trades. We had a different class of balls ups.

That reminds me of the USAAF airman who I met once. He asked me what I did in the RAF and I told him that I was an Instrument Technician. He replied that he was one too, in the USAAF. Then he asked me which instrument it was that I worked on. as he was an altimeter man!

He was gobsmacked when I told him that I worked on all aircraft instruments.

ooroo

Bad typists of the word, untie.