[BITList] My Apology to all I've offended............!

CT's x50type at cox.net
Wed Nov 11 15:06:46 GMT 2009

Over the years I have  received many  porn and nude photos
and have emailed them to  friends who I thought shared  the
same sense of humour.

Unfortunately, I seemed to have  upset  a few people and
received criticism for being sexist and shallow. For this I
truly apologize.

So, from now on I am making an effort to only E-mailing
pictures of old monuments, cultural and nature sights ,
which are educational and interesting

On a recent trip to acapulco , I just happened  to capture
this fantastic shot of a  palm tree.

 Regards
??
/