[BITList] MPs' expenses: Labour's Frank Cook claimed £5 for church collection - Telegraph

John Feltham wulguru.wantok at gmail.com
Sun May 31 13:44:06 BST 2009

G'day Hugh,

On 31/05/2009, at 6:27 PM, HUGH wrote:

  I'm not a one to discuss theology outside of a pub or a crankcase,
however, while I was reading about the Labour MP's naff attempt to
claim back as expenses the fiver he put in the collection at a
service, the weekly church offering envelope was sitting on my desk
awaiting me putting our usual in it. On the front it says, "I will not
offer .... that which doth cost me nothing".  Seems clear enough to
me. >>

It seems that that thief was not alone....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/5412858/Charles-Kennedy-Claimed-for-mints-teddy-bears-and-poppy-wreaths-on-MPs-expenses.html

ooroo

Bad typists of the word, untie.