[BITList] Anaconda wave-power generator snakes into next stageofproduction | Environment | guardian.co.uk

Derek Hargreaves deaitch at talktalk.net
Wed May 6 15:49:18 BST 2009

Hugh

Considering the trillions of tons of water continuously in motion around the planet and the good start we made several centuries ago with water mills, I am surprised that we seem to have gone to sleep after the Hoover Dam. One good tidal/current project would probably outstrip most of the windmills which are ruining our countryside and coastal waters.

Incidentally, I have just managed to find my way into the AVG 8.5 system without spending any pennies. A great relief!

Regards      Derek H