[BITList] more on What is wrong with this photograph?

CT's x50type at cox.net
Tue Mar 31 03:37:40 BST 2009

this may be a silly question - but what is the point of the original
question?

or is it some sort of new wheeze?  e.g.  send any photograph with the
caption, "what is wrong with this picture?" and the highly amusing answer
is, "nothing wrong with anything".................................LOL

too many engines! and the response is, "not if you want to keep flying!"

clearly, I haven't caught on to the subtlety of it all.

sorry - getting old