[BITList] Explain this one

John Feltham wulguru.wantok at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 13:57:59 GMT 2009

G'day Hugh,

On 17/03/2009, at 8:37 PM, HUGH wrote:

<< All the talk of liquid glass was to fixate the audience on the
illogicality of glass suddenly becoming liquid so that they were
amazed (being Americans) by an obvious trick instead of insisting on
there being an opening. >>

I agree.

I thought perhaps a large piece of glass that could be slid up or down
in the window space. With a hole in it of course.

 > Our granddaughter got a full set of Jonathan Creek DVDs

Now is your chance to demonstrate your computer skills by getting hold
of the DVD and spitting it up in small chunks of one trick per chunk
and then be sending them to the list oe by one.

Or - this could be a let out for you?

Go to Youtube and search for the name "Jonathan Creek" and see if
someone has already done that? Don't forget to post the URLs if you
find them.

ooroo

Bad typists of the word, untie.