[BITList] Is it just me ???

John Feltham wulguru.wantok at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 13:27:54 GMT 2009

G'day Rab,

On 04/03/2009, at 8:22 PM, Rarwc at aol.com wrote:

<< Some of your wonderful pieces of information come through
where the address , in blue, can be easily activated by a single click.
Others, still with the "http...." , appear in black and have to be
typed out in full to activate. >>

 > Is this "fault" at my end or is there a simple explanation ?

A simple explanation or two....

1. Some, but not all msgs are sent to multiple addresses. These are
mailed out by using 'blind cc'. In other words, I don't choose to let
everyone that I send it to know who else is receiving the same msg.

2. The plain text form of a URL in most of my emails, is done by a
simple copy and paste - this does not bring with it the format
(underlined in blue) of a URL.

You just have to say, thank you John, and use a copy and paste yourself!

:-)

So, in the end, it is not you at all. Rest easy.

ooroo

Bad typists of the word, untie.