[BITList] Jocks coming south/off topic

John Feltham wulguru.wantok at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 01:06:59 GMT 2009

More from the other List.....

I really don't know who thought it up but they want shot.
Its like the old days when I was young (you won't remember them).
There is a bar called The Metal Bridge Pub, just over the border at
Gretna Green but on the English side.  England used to have longer
drinking hours than Scotland - I think we stopped at 21.30 and England
went on to 22.30 and on a Sunday you could not get drink in Scotland
unless you were a bona fide traveller and the pubs were closed (only
hotels and restaurants were open) so this little pub did a roaring
trade between the times stated and on Sundays - so here we go again.
Where do they get these numpties?   I'm all for multiculturalism and
trading with the natives.

ooroo

Bad typists of the word, untie.