[BITList] Swine Flu

John Feltham wulguru.wantok at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 05:45:58 BST 2009

Warning

If you receive an email from the 'Department of Environment & Health'
saying not to eat tinned pork because of swine flu, just ignore it,
it's SPAM....

There's more ....

Just phoned the National Health swine flu helpline but all that I got
was crackling.

How did the pig go on holiday? The swine flu

Swine flu isnt a problem for pigs, because they're all going to be
cured anyway.

The first sign of pig flu is that you come out in nasty rashers.

Swine flu is getting serious, it has been reported to be a hamdemic,
which may lead to an aporkolypse... But well get through. Where
there's a swill there's a way.

This little piggy went to market,
This little piggy stayed at home,
This little piggy had roast beef,
This little piggy had none.
And this little piggy had influenza A virus subtype hemagglutinin
protein 1 neuraminidase protein 1.

The only known cure for Swine Flu has been found to be the liberal
application of oinkment.

My friend says hes got swine flu, but I think he's telling porkies.

I have to say, I'm finding all these jokes about swine flu pretty
boaring

ooroo

Bad typists of the word, untie.