[BITList] The confusing world of Cartier polo | Life and style |guardian.co.uk

Michael Feltham mj.feltham at madasafish.com
Tue Jul 28 14:08:29 BST 2009

Hugh,

It's a classic example of how the rich occupy their time !

Mike
On 28 Jul 2009, at 13:33, HUGH wrote:

Mike,

A glimpse into an alien world.  Lots of celebitees and funny ecksense,
though I understood the Argentinean and the BBC newsreader. One or two
spoke without moving their lips.  In a way it reminded me of golf
tournaments I've been at, inasmuch as both have a major sporting event
in the background, but many present see little of it while quaffing
large amounts of unsubsidised booze and queuing up for a toilet.  I
daresay the polo people enjoy the experience as much as I've enjoyed
the golf - why else would I keep going back?

BITList at lists.bcn.mythic-beasts.com