[BITList] Fwd: Senior Citizen!!

CT's x50type at cox.net
Sun Jul 26 13:20:06 BST 2009

no, you haven't...................

From: Michael Feltham
Sent: Sunday, July 26, 2009 5:04 AM
To: BIT List
Subject: [BITList] Fwd: Senior Citizen!!

Have I sent this before ?

Mike

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Stan Thomson"
Date: 20 May 2009 00:17:06 BST
To: "Mike Feltham" <mj.feltham at madasafish.com>
Subject: Fw: FW: Senior Citizen!!

Senior Citizen Sex

After his exam the doctor said to the elderly man, "You appear to be in good health. Do you have any medical concerns you would like to ask me about?"
  "In fact, I do," said the old man. "After I have sex I am usually hot and sweaty, and then, after I have it with her the second time, I am usually cold and chilly."

  After examining his elderly wife, the doctor said, "Everything appears to be fine. Do you have any medical concerns that you would like to discuss with me?"
  The lady replied that she had no questions or concerns.

  The doctor then said to her: "Your husband had an unusual concern. He claims that he is usually hot and sweaty after having sex with you the first  time, and then cold and chilly after the second time. Do you know why?"

  Oh that crazy old bugger," she replied. "That's because the first time is usually in August and the second time is in January

Windows Live Messenger just got better. Find out more!
=

BITList at lists.bcn.mythic-beasts.com