[BITList] Fwd: The blonde & the catholic

Michael Feltham mj.feltham at madasafish.com
Sun Jul 26 11:12:56 BST 2009

Begin forwarded message:

From: "pkhewitt"
Date: 21 May 2009 11:22:41 BST
To: "Michael Feltham" <mj.feltham at madasafish.com>

Subject: Fw: The blonde & the catholic

----- Original Message -----
From: Gordon Mckay
To: Andrew Morse
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2009 9:39 PM

On their honeymoon, the blonde bride slipped into a sexy nightie and,
with great anticipation,
Crawled into bed, only to find her new Catholic husband had settled
down on the couch..

When she asked him why he was apparently not going to
Make love to her,
He replied, 'It's Lent'.
In tears, she sobbed,
'Well, that is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard!
Who did you lend it to, and for how long?'