[BITList] Daily Roll marking

John Feltham wulguru.wantok at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 11:17:22 GMT 2009

G'day Hugh,

On 22/01/2009, at 4:43 AM, HUGH wrote:

 > OK, so they know every last detail about who's picking whose nose,
etc, and no anxiety about attendance
 > is left unresolved .... is there any actual teaching involved at
some point?

The law states that we (the Teacher), owe a duty of care to all of the
students.

If we (the teacher), don't know who is present on the school premises,
or is supposed to be in our class,  how do we know if we are giving
the duty of care that is required of us?

And, when we do know who should be in our class, teaching begins!

This task only takes 30 secs as they walk into class - I can look
around and see who is missing immediately - mind you, Hugh, I have
been retired since the end of 2002 so my answer is hypothetical!  :-)

ooroo

If you don't hear the knock of opportunity - build a door.

Anon.