[BITList] Interesting, please take time to digest this 8min video clip.

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Thu Jan 15 11:29:36 GMT 2009

Frank,

In this day and age almost any scenario could turn out to be true, even the one proposed by the gent in the video - more far fetched things than that have come to pass. I am fully prepared to think it a possibility. Some forecast it, but who believed the present state of the economy was round the corner?  The one thing I didn't pick up from his video is how he came to have that coin, and if his theory was extrapolated from it.