[BITList] My ISP writes to me......

John Feltham wulguru.wantok at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 13:24:15 GMT 2009

G'day Samantha or Colleen or Steve,

I have been forced to comment on this msg by one of my grandchildren
who is sitting next to me at this very moment.

She has pointed out the many mistakes in your msg.

I have high-lighted them in "red".

The sole purpose of writing anything, is to communicate. This msg
fails the task, miserably.

So, from these three, "Samantha, Colleen and Steve," who is willing to
put their hand up, to this terrible attempt at communication?

Finally, of what use is the competition to members who live outside
Cairns? Townsville subscribers for instance? It is a long way to
Smithfield from Townsville, if the roads are even open.

John Feltham
Townsville