[BITList] Sounds about right to me - 3

John Feltham wulguru.wantok at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 02:33:10 GMT 2009

G'day Hugh,

On 01/01/2009, at 11:04 PM, HUGH wrote:

Large snip 8<..........

Sorry to read of your last day of 2008.

 > Despite the above girning about things that don't really matter, we
did have an enjoyable
 > time, with 3 actual first foots : daughter, son-in-law and
grandson, the first for a good many years.

One of the last times that I went first-footing in Scotland was in
Mauchline and Catrine where relatives of one of my Uncles lived. The
house still had a bed in the wall in the lounge room.

One of the rellies rolled up with some home made whisky.

I had too much and it cured me for life. I've never taken any whisky
since.

ooroo

If you don't hear the knock of opportunity - build a door.

Anon.