[BITList] Oops

FS franka at iinet.net.au
Fri Feb 27 09:29:45 GMT 2009

To my darling husband,

Before you return from your overseas trip, I just want to let you know
about the small accident I had with the pick-up truck when I turned into
the driveway.  Fortunately it's not too bad and I really didn't get hurt,
so please don't worry too much about me.  I was coming home from
Mississauga Road and when I turned into the driveway, I accidentally
pushed down on the accelerator instead of the brake.
The garage door is slightly bent but the pick-up fortunately came to a
halt when it bumped into your car.
I am really sorry, but I know with your kind-hearted personality you will
forgive me. You know how much I love you and care for you my sweetheart.

I am enclosing a picture for you.
I cannot wait to hold you in my arms again.
Your loving wife.  XX.

P.S. Your girlfriend phoned.