[BITList] We're hoping to speak to people concerned their pension will be worthless

John Feltham wulguru.wantok at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 03:52:04 GMT 2009

Begin forwarded message:

PANORAMA'S PENSIONS ROADSHOW

Panorama is taking a closer look at the state of the UK's pension
system and
want to hear your stories.

We're hoping to speak to people concerned their pension will be
worthless,
or worried they'll have to delay retirement.

We'd also like to hear if your final-salary company pension scheme has
recently been closed to new or existing members?

And also if you invested in property or buy-to-let, hoping it would fund
your retirement?

More generally, we'd like to hear if your pension prospects have been
hit by
the credit crunch?

If you're shouting: 'yes that's me', come (with any relevant
paperwork) to
Panorama's pensions and savings "MOT", road-show.

We'll be at The Sun Pavilion, Cornwall Rd, Harrogate, HG1 2PQ on
Saturday 21
February.

See you there from 10.00AM to 4.00PM.

If you can't make it on that day, email Panorama with your pension
problems
at panorama at bbc.co.uk