[BITList] Billy Bob is in room 232.

John Feltham wulguru.wantok at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 02:53:20 GMT 2009

Billy Bob gets home late one night and his wife Linda, says, Where in
the hell have you been?'

Billy Bob replies, 'I was out getting a tattoo.'

'A tattoo?' she frowned. 'What kind of tattoo did you get?'

'I got a hundred dollar bill on my privates,' he said proudly.

'What the hell were you thinking?!' Shaking her head in disgust. 'Why
on earth would an accountant get a hundred dollar bill tattooed on his
privates?'

'Well, One, I like to watch my money grow.

Two, once in a while I like to play with my money.

Three, I like how money feels in my hand.

And, lastly, instead of you going out shopping, you can stay right at
home and blow a hundred bucks anytime you want.'

Billy Bob is recovering in room 232 at the Hospital, say a prayer that
he survives...