[BITList] Britain strongly condemns China - lol

FS franka at iinet.net.au
Wed Dec 30 05:45:35 GMT 2009

CT
I'm with you just wish they would adopt some of Asia's laws in oz they
certainly don't have a biker problems
and Malaysia hasn't had to hang any oz druggies for must be 20years now,
so these kind of deterrents do work
plus when I and my family lived there all of them could walk the streets
any time of the day or night with out fear
frank