[BITList] Wal-Mart Some people don't care ... No shyness at all !!!!

CT's x50type at cox.net
Sat Dec 19 05:24:21 GMT 2009

yo ron

I can't say I have seen such a bizarre collection of yanks as depicted - however, I have seen some Wal-Mart patrons who came close!

no one pays much attention and they themselves seem to be quite unaware of their peculiar garb.

obviously, all modern yanks are not like this merry band, but dressing "casually" seems to be a way of life, especially in the warmer areas of this extraordinary country.

your festive season greetings are appreciated and reciprocated.

colin t