[BITList] Nevassa

John Feltham wulguru.wantok at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 04:24:25 GMT 2009

Seen on an RAF Forum...

recently during one of my weekly expeditions to our local charity shops i spotted a box of junk on the floor and to my astonishment there on the top was bottle opener in lovely condition marked s s Nevasa. I came to the uk in 1959 on the Oxfordshire and the only bar accessory we saw was the plastic glasses they sprayed what passed for beer into. i can only assume the opener was used well before the Nevasa became a troop ship, anyone got any ideas on this?.

ooroo

Bad typists of the word, untie.