[BITList] Fwd: Sunday Morning Romp

Michael Feltham mj.feltham at madasafish.com
Tue Dec 8 19:49:24 GMT 2009

Begin forwarded message:

---

.

  Sunday Morning Sex

I will never hear church bells ringing again without smiling.
Upon hearing that her elderly grandfather had just passed away, Katie went straight to her grandparent's house to visit her 95-year-old grandmother and comfort her. When she asked how her grandfather had died, her grandmother replied, "He had a heart attack while we were making love on Sunday morning." Horrified, Katie told her grandmother that 2 people nearly 100 years old having sex would surely be asking for trouble
"Oh no, my dear," replied granny. "Many years ago, realizing our advanced age, we figured out the best time to do it was when the church bells would start to ring. It was just the right rhythm. Nice and slow and even. Nothing too strenuous, simply in on the Ding and out on the Dong."
She paused to wipe away a tear, and continued, "He'd still be alive if Mr. Whippy hadn't come along.

Have more than one Hotmail account? Link them together to easily access both. = �

Head to the Daily Blob on Windows Live For more of what happens online

CONFIDENTIALITY: The information contained in this transmission may contain privileged and confidential information. It is intended only for the use of the person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication, and the information contained in it, is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and immediately destroy all copies of the original message.

Win 1 of 4 Sony home entertainment packs thanks to Yahoo!7. Enter now.