[BITList] Fwd: magic sandals

Michael Feltham mj.feltham at madasafish.com
Mon Aug 31 17:19:56 BST 2009

Begin forwarded message:

Subject: magic sandals

Magic Sandals

A married couple were on  holiday in Jamaica . They were touring
around  the market-place looking at the goods and such, when they
passed a small sandal shop.

 From inside they heard the shopkeeper with a Jamaican  accent say,
'You foreigners! Come in. Come into my humble  shop.'

So the  married couple walked in.
The Jamaican said to them, 'I 'ave some special sandals  I tink you
would be interested in. Dey makes you wild at  sex.'

Well, the  wife was really interested in buying the sandals after
what  the man claimed, but  her husband felt he really didn't need them,
being the Sex God that he  was.

The husband  asked the man, 'How could sandals make you a sex  freak?'

The  Jamaican replied, 'Just try dem on, Mon.'

Well, the husband, after some badgering from his wife,  finally gave
in and tried them on.

As soon as he slipped them onto his feet, he got  this wild
look in his  eyes, something his wife hadn't seen  before!!

In the  blink of an eye, the husband grabbed the Jamaican, bent him
over  the table, yanked down  his pants, ripped down his own pants,
and grabbed a  firm hold of the  Jamaican's thighs.

The Jamaican began screaming: 'You got dem on de wrong  feet!'

Click here to get the very best of AOL, including news, sport, gossip,
lifestyles updates and email.