[BITList] regifting

CT's x50type at cox.net
Thu Aug 27 15:26:59 BST 2009

regifting = passing to another person a gift one has received but doesn't want or care for.

holiday broach = an inexpensive woman's broach [or ear rings, or both] with a holiday motif, worn on the particular holiday. [holly and santa at christmas, mini mardi gras mask at fat tuesday, etc]

soda can coozie = a decorative insulated jacket for a can [tin] of ice-cold coca-cola or the like. [from the english - tea cozy]. keeps the contents cool longer and avoids wet fingers from condensation.

ct