[BITList] British Phlegm?

John Feltham wulguru.wantok at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 04:51:24 BST 2009

"Y'all got any American razor blades in here?" the Texan asked the
London pharmacist (Chemist?). "All I see are these damn Wilkinsons."

"Sir," the Englishman patiently replied, "Wilkinson has been producing
the finest surgical instruments, weapons and razors since before
Waterloo."

"I don't give a damn if they passed them out on Noah's Ark if they
ain't any good," the Texan retorted.

"I can assure you they are very good sir." the peeved druggist said.

"Why just last year my wife swallowed one. It gave her a
tonsillectomy, an appendectomy, a hysterectomy, circumcised the
gardener, emasculated a neighbour, cut two of a delivery boy's fingers
off at the knuckle and I still got 10 shaves out of it."

ooroo

Bad typists of the word, untie.