[BITList] How to get to Heaven from Ireland

John Feltham wulguru.wantok at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 13:44:05 BST 2009

  I was testing children in my Dublin Sunday school class to see if they
  understood the concept of getting to heaven.

  I asked them, 'If I sold my house and my car, had a big garage sale
  and gave all my money to the church, would that get me into heaven?'

  'NO!' the children answered.

  'If I cleaned the church every day, mowed the garden, and kept
  everything tidy, would that get me into heaven?'

  Again, the answer was 'NO!' By now I was starting to smile.

  'Well, then, if I was kind to animals and gave sweets to all the
  children, and loved my husband, would that get me into heaven?'

  Again, they all answered 'NO!'.

  I was just bursting with pride for them.

  I continued, ' Then how can I get into heaven?'

  A six year-old boy shouted out:

.
.
.