[BITList] Fwd: To all my intelligent Friends

John Feltham wulguru.wantok at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 10:34:46 BST 2009

Begin forwarded message:

TO ALL MY INTELLIGENT FRIENDS:

              I am sending this only to my smart friends. I could not
figure it out and had to look at the answer.
              See if you can figure out what these words have in common.

              1. Banana
              2. Dresser
              3. Grammar
              4. Potato
              5. Revive
              6. Uneven
              7. Assess

              Are you peeking or have you already given up? Give it
another try....
              Look at each word carefully. You'll kick yourself when
you discover the answer. This is so cool.....

              The Answer is at the bottom.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

              A partial hint: think backwards and try again before you
look at the answer.

              Answer: No, it is not that they all have at least 2
double letters....

              Answer: In all of the words listed, if you take the
first letter, place it at the end of the word,
              and then spell the word backwards, it will be the same
word. Did you figure it out? No?
              Then send to more people and stump them as well. Then,
you'll feel better too.

  No I did not get lt!!!!!

ooroo

Bad typists of the word, untie.