[BITList] Fwd: *If This Does Not Make You Laugh Out Loud, You Have Lost Your

John Feltham wulguru.wantok at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 10:33:20 BST 2009

Begin forwarded message:

*If This Does Not Make You Laugh Out Loud, You Have Lost Your Sense Of
Humor.*

The other night I was invited out for a night with the 'girls.'  I
told my husband that I would be home by midnight, 'I promise!'

Well, the hours passed and the margaritas went down way too easily.
Around 3 a.m.., a bit loaded, I headed for home.  Just as I got in the
door, the cuckoo clock in the hallway started up and cuckooed 3 times.

Quickly, realizing my husband would probably wake up, I cuckooed
another 9 times.  I was really proud of myself for coming up with such
a quick-witted solution, in order to escape a possible conflict with
him.
(Even when totally smashed... 3 cuckoos plus 9 cuckoos totals 12
cuckoos = MIDNIGHT!)

The next morning my husband asked me what time I got in, I told him
'MIDNIGHT'...  He didn't seem angry in the least....  Whew, I got away
with that one !!!

Then he said 'We need a new   cuckoo clock.'

When I asked him why, he said, 'Well, last night our clock cuckooed
three times, then said 'oh shit.' Cuckooed 4 more times, cleared its
throat, cuckooed another three times, giggled, cuckooed twice more,
and then tripped over the coffee table and farted.

ooroo

Bad typists of the word, untie.