[BITList] My kind'a doctor!

fs franka at iinet.net.au
Mon Apr 27 12:12:56 BST 2009

Ray is Gay. He goes into the doctor's office and has some
tests run.
The doctor comes back and says, ' Ray, I'm not going to
beat around the bush. You have AIDS.'
Ray is devastated. 'Doc, what can I do?'
'Eat 1 curry sausage, 1 head of cabbage, 20
unpeeled carrots drenched in hot sauce, 10 Jalapeno peppers,
40 walnuts and 40 peanuts,1/2 box of All Bran, and top it
 off with a gallon of prune juice'.
 Ray asks bewildered, ' Will that cure me, Doc?'
Doc says, 'No, but it should leave you with a
better understanding of what your ass is for'.